Friday, November 24, 2006

It is the day AFTER Thanksgiving, and I seem to be one of the few people in my building who actually found it necessary to set foot at work. I will actually be able to get a significant amount of work done sans the distractions. No one will come to my desk and ask me about my holiday, no one will bitch and moan about how much they ate, and sadly, no one will bring any leftover and offer me some. I appreciate the solitude.

So a day late, but certainly not any less important, here are a list of things I am thankful for:

-My son and knowing his whereabouts
-My new nephew, Nazir
-My family
-That I had friends and family who called, fed me, let me hang out with them(good looking out Michell), and wouldn't let me get down despite the fact that I wasn't spending my day in the ideal fashion
-that i finally started and to consistenly write in this here blog
-God(my bad man, you should have been first)
-my sex drive(My bad God you shouldn't have been put this close to this one)
-my health
-the fact that I have a steady job
-my boys, Kevin and Cliff who keep me sane
-my ex's who tried
-Muff

I think that's about it for now. I could go on, but I've covered the basics today.
My parting gift for today: Love No Limit-Mary J Blige

1 comment:

Jo said...

Thanks Rashad. As I read your Friday blog, I realized that I was thankful that I was blessed enough NOT to have to come in to work on Friday, and of course, that I was blessed to have a friend as crazy as you!