Saturday, May 05, 2007

Today is a weird day man...just weird. I woke up with lots of energy and I decided to go play basketball for a good 45 minutes. I wanted some cardio, but I didn't want to run on the track, so I wore myself out on the court. I took a shower, watched 40 year old virgin, which was hilarious, and then I washed off the basketball court funk. I probably should have gone out and enjoyed the cloudy, breezy weather, but I just don't feel like it right, but I still have lots of energy. I've been sitting here in front of this computer screen for a good hour, but nothing inspirational really came to me, but I determined to write every day regardless of whether I want to or not. This blog is my best relationship to date..I may neglect it a bit, but eventually I come back with vengeance..ok that analogy sucked, but you get my point. So i'm stuck between having lots of energy, and wanting to stay in. Make sense? Didn't think so.

Tonight should be pretty exciting. I am going to see Eric Roberson, and after that I'll be skedaddling over to a lounge to watch the De La Hoya/Mayweather fight. And I feel more than qualified to make a prediction, since I accurately predicted the Super Bowl. So, De La Hoya is going to win the fight. He's going to knock down Mayweather at least once, and win a unanimous decision. Floyd has never faced a man as big and as experience as Oscar, and it will show. Not to mention, Floyd breaks his hands frequently, which means he won't have the power to do damage to Oscar despite his speed. that is my prediction..and that is also Allstate's stand...

That's all for now, forgive the mediocrity. Oh, how do you like the new layout?

Ode to Tanya - Tanya Morgan

1 comment:

Jo said...

What new layou? You mean the font size? It sucks, it's waaayyy too small. Hurts my eyes.

As for the fight . . .you should have stop predicting while you had the chance . . . or are you one of those people who thinks the fight was rigged?