Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Tennis is the word for the day. I woke up this morning, and went to play tennis(finally) with a friend of mine. We had to wait damn near 30 minutes for a court to open up and it was actually pretty interesting watching other couples play. There were some really skilled players out there, and then there were players who clearly were out there for the workout, and not neccesarily to put on a display. My friend and I weren't very good to be honest, but I got a good workout, and I definitely will be returning again in the future. Hopefully this will put me back in the mode of working out consistently, since I really haven't done much of anything since the fire.

Also, as I am typing this entry, Serena Williams just lost her match at Wimbledon, and I am fighting back the tears as I type. Not because she lost, but at the sight of the heavenly ass. Good times indeed.

Not much to say today..its a holiday and i'm relaxing.

Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

1 comment:

Miss. Lady said...

Happy 4th Rashad...

I was never good at tennis, this coming from the daughter of a former tennis teacher, for shame. The last time I played I was in high school and I hit the ball out of the court into the parking lot where it hit a car and set off the car's alarm.

After that incident I felt it would be in the best interest of others for me to never give playing tennis a first or second thought.