Saturday, July 14, 2007

There is nothing like waking up early on a Saturday morning to a nice conversation with a friend, reading Playboy with her in it, and walking down the street to a coffee shop for orange juice and a little blogging. It doesn't hurt that the weather is absolutely beautiful too. So how will I be spending the rest of this wonderful day? Moving, lifting heavy things and sweating profusely. I have zero complaints though, because i want to help my mother, and I definitely want finally have get some things for my apt. But damn if it wouldn't be nice to sit here all day alternating between wine and water while relaxing..that's the kind of day it is.

As i am sitting here typing, there is this nice family right next to me, and I suspect they are being nosy and reading over my shoulder. This would be the perfect time to pull up the rest of the Playboy pictures...It would serve them right for being so damn nosy

Oh, and last night, i briefly stopped in this spot called Creme in DC, and there was an all black jazz band grooving away..and there was nobody in there watching. Baby steps though right?

Tanya Morgan - Take the L (Get It)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Creme and go there all the time. Chef T is such a nice guy. I'll have to stop in for the wine and jazz.

Miss Black River said...

I am so going to look like that when I do my spread in Playboy (smile). It amazes me that women can do it. I'm comfortable exploring my inner sex goddess with my man, but the world? Oooh I'm not sure I could do that. Mad props to you girlfriend. That was hot and you worked it!