Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Enough about the beach now, I'm back in the area, which means my focus totally changes now. I have to continue to save money, I have to finally get some winter/fall clothes, and I need to hurry up and finish editing this book. But dammit if it didn't' feel good to just relax and have fun without a care in the world. That type of mindless fun needs to happen at least 3 times a year. Twice with someone special, and one time with your boys..maybe more depending on the stress levels.

This Saturday is my father's birthday and I am hoping to take him here to see him My father used to take my brother and I to Blues Alley all the time, so its time for me to return the favor. Plus he and I haven't had an outing all summer, so this should be fun. I'm also remembering that I owe my brother a birthday gift..sorry sir.

Since last Thursday, when I last set foot into work, I have not heard a peep from my intern, which worries me because I didn't leave him enough work to last my entire time out of office. No telling what i'm walking into tomorrow..

No comments: