Saturday, December 29, 2007

Today will be one of those days that absolutely wears me out, but when I look back on it, I am quite sure I will have nothing but fond memories. My mother is coming up from North Carolina to see me, and on her way up here she will be picking up my son. My brother, his wife, and my nephew will also be making their way up here from Atlanta, and when everyone arrives, we will probably go out to eat and hang out in this relatively nice winter weather we are enjoying. Then, tonight, my son and I will be heading downtown to a basketball game to watch Shaquille O'Neal, Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat take on the Washington Wizards. This will be highlight of the entire weekend for me, because as of right now, he has no idea we are going. In fact, I'm not even going to tell him until the last minute, just to see his face light up. Although, given that he is MY son, his joy will probably manifest itself an understated fashion. Either way, I am excited as hell about all this. Stay tuned...tomorrow involves pictures and hanging with my dad.

*I would also like to take this time to say that had my parents worked their shit out, and not got divorced, I could go to one place..instead, I have to travel all over the DC metro area to please everyone. They will never live this down*

Family - Roy Hargrove featuring Renee Neufville

No comments: