Friday, January 11, 2008

The waiting game continues..the neurologist did some preliminary tests and then he scheduled a whole barrage of tests for me over the next couple of weeks. I am beyond frustrated right now, because too many times over the past few weeks, I have walked out of a doctor's office still not knowing what the hell is wrong with me. I am trying to pray, be patient and all that other stuff, but its driving me crazy. But as the neurologist said, we are one step closer, so I'll go with that..

Not feeling very bloggy today...

2 comments:

BewRadley said...

hang in there..it took them a long time to find out about my pinched nerves but i was glad to have that piece of mind when they did.

Anonymous said...

i feel you.
i went to the dr. again today.
waiting for results is no fun.

we'll be fine.