Sunday, March 16, 2008

My boy Sabin from college came in town for a little while today, on his way back to Detroit, and we just spent a couple of hours catching up on each other and talking about various topics. Sabin was my roommate during my freshmen and senior years of college, and we've been through lots of humorous stories together, but now we've allegedly matured, and although the conversation still has elements of humor, we also have real life stories to trade as well. Even after all these years, we still can find common ground, for a person like me who has so few friends, that feels damn good..although i must admit, the fact that I have known him for 16 years, makes me feel old.

Also, if you are around a television at 9pm tonight and tomorrow night, ESPN is doing a program on black college basketball entitled, Black Magic. I know its no longer black history month, but that doesn't lessen the importance of a documentary like this...its rare that black college BASKETBALL get this type of shine.

that's all today, i have dinner to make and clothes to wash

1 comment:

Jo said...

I missed the special . . .I will have to check it out on Blockbuster.