Saturday, April 12, 2008

So today I am in the process of applying for a job that I'm under qualified for, but I'm hoping I can at least get an interview. I feel like if I can at least get a chance to sweet talk someone into seeing why hiring me would be the best thing they could do for their business, I have a fairly decent shot at making an impression. But if this is the kind of job, where they just are looking for specific qualifications via resume only, I may not get the shot. But I am going to use the power of positive thinking and prayer to hopefully will myself into something positive. The job? NBA editor for the USA Today. So throw some prayers my way, and if I get this job I'll buy each and every person who reads this blog a nice, stiff drink. You have my word.

1 comment:

Papier Girl said...

Best of luck to you! You deserve it. I mean I don't know you, but I know you love sports as much as I hate them.