Monday, August 04, 2008

I got nothing today. I tossed and turned all night, came into work an hour late, I had to ignore the urge to call off, considering Miami is just 10 days away. So I'm here at work, and my mood is not quite miserable, but its dangerously close. But instead of bitching and moaning for 2 or 3 paragraphs, I'll just post up a happy picture I took yesterday of my nephew watching the replay of the Cotto/Margarito fight. Apparently my nephew is a big boxing fan. As long as he's watching and not doing this, I'm fine with that. Here it is:

3 comments:

Jazzbrew said...

When I was riding on Metro this morning I was thinking about how all these interesting things seem to happen to you daily in comparison to my boring existance. I've come to the conclusion that I'm usually walking around on auto pilot and not really aware of what's going on around me. That's the difference. I cut myself slack on the train because I'm usually studying music that I need to learn or write down but I'm going to try and be more mindful of what's happening from now on.

Mixed martial arts with 6 year old kids? My momma had a hard enough time watching me play pee-wee football...

Jazzbrew said...

Sorry man... one more follow up regarding that mix martial arts thing. Dude said this:

"When they get out of the cage, they go back and play video games together. It doesn’t matter who won and who lost. They’re still little buddies."

See... I could never do that as a kid. If I got kicked in the mouth before the round ended, I still gotta get some payback. Back then I probably would have hit him in the head with the controller when he least expected it.

Janelle said...

okay so I have no point of reference for this post, but ummmm mixed martial arts??? As if we need another violent outlet. Reason #1376 why I am no longer a teacher! hahahahahaaa