Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Did you know my Washington Wizards are the only team without a win in the NBA?

Did you know that I wrote an article? Can you read it please?

Also, if you live in the DC area and you've gone to a physical therapist before, would you mind recommending one for me please? I'd prefer one that's in Northwest DC. My lower back is giving me problems again, and my doctor recommended I go a physical therapist, but all his referrals were in Maryland, which is not close enough to my home or my job. And what good is a blog if I can't get some recommendations right?

I don't have a lot to say today..lots on my mind, and little of it is fit for public viewing.

Phyllis Hyman - What You Won't Do For Love
it isn't the best quality of video, but I still dug it

5 comments:

Jazzbrew said...

No one rocked shoulder pads like Phyllis Hyman... Freddie Jackson tried but it didn't have the same effect.

maxwellsmusze said...

@ jazzbrew - no kidding about those pads! LOL!

between the shoulder pads and those hats...

Miss. Lady said...

Phyllis is my girl. I alway thought she was so beautiful.

Rashad can't help with a referral my PT is located in Maryland as well. :(

Did you ask your doc if he had any DC referral?? He has to know someone in DC.

rashad said...

miss lady,
he had one dc referral that i've yet to check into, but i want options

spirit_55 said...

Heeheee! Those shoulder pads are a hot mess,(Hyman) great. I loved the way Phyllis rocked 'Betcha by Golly Wow" by the Stylistics.

Freddy Jackson and shoulder pads, Bwahaaaaaa!