Wednesday, January 07, 2009

First off, I think this is one of the better stories I have written, so please check it out. I do believe it has appeal to you non-sports people.

I frequently look out of my bedroom window before, for no reason in particular. All you can see out of my window are other apartments, the garbage dumpsters, and occasionally a rare bird flying around. Last night, the rain picked up for about 20 minutes or so, and when it did, I ventured over to the window to see just how hard it was raining, except it was not the rain that caught my eye.

When I looked outside, I saw my next door neighboor sitting on her living room couch topless smoking the sticky green. She was doing it via pipe, which was odd considering her shade was WAY up. Now, it is important that I interject that my neighbor is built like an underaged Chinese gymnast, which is why the topless part of this story is not an issue. But my question is this: If you are going to partake in such activities, aren't you supposed to close the shades, lock the doors, and basically treat your apartment like its about to be hit by a hurricane? Who opens their blinds and their windows, and then brings further attention to themselves by doing it topless? Makes no sense at all. My lady later told me that this woman is currently a Georgetown Law School student, which explains a lot. Wait, I think I am snitching right now...

By the way, I forgot to mention that my lady and I had a football challenge going on during the regular season. Each week we had to pick the winners of the games using the point spread that was given to us. And she whipped my ass this year, picking 20 more correct than I did. In fact, this is the second year she has defeated me. I could type an entire list of excuses, but the fact is she's beat me two years in a row. She is a formidable opponent.



A few months ago, I posted this Alexander O'Neal video and I said it was quite possible the worst video I had ever since given O'Neal's shifty eyes, his shoulder pads, and his questionable behavior while he was in his bed alone. Then last night, I saw the video you see posted below, and damn if Peter Cetera doesn't look like a young Bill Parcells in drag:

Peter Cetera - Glory of Love

5 comments:

Neil MacLean said...

Georgetown Law you say? LOL. you know my wife is at GTown law too... shit is stressful.

£ said...

LOL this entry was all over the place...

topless neighbors(lol @ "built like an underaged Chinese gymnast")

alexander o'neal's shifty eyes and his shoulder pads (um I think that minnesota movement had all them dudes looking a greasy, shifty eyed, shoulder padded mess. The deele -two occasions video is a prime example. whew lawd. They had honeys tho.)

and...Peter Cetera looking like bill parcells in drag. That's just wrong. (but true! lol)

Laughs abound. Two enthusiastic thumbs up my friend.

Anonymous said...

Bill Parcells in drag? - golden!

Jazzbrew said...

Wow... I remember watching this video a million times because I had the hots for Tamlyn Tomita. You nailed it though brother... Pete looks just like Tuna.

LOL @ sixfive... that actually explains why homegirl was smoking. Stress.

Papier Girl said...

forget the itty-bitty exhibitionist--you have lifted my day to otherwise unattainable heights by posting this video. Did i mention i love this song. Yes, Peter Cetera looks like one of the Gibb brothers, but it was the 80s. I love this song, and the Karate Kid montage: A-fuckin-mazing.**beams**