Thursday, April 02, 2009

Yesterday was one of those days when nothing seemed to consistently go right, and it even affected the way I slept. It was also one of those days when I wish I had someone/something to take my anger out on, so I wouldn't just carry it around with me...like paparazzi or TMZ. I would loved for them to have been following me around with cameras yesterday, so I could go crazy, throw their cameras around,drop some F bombs like Joe Pesci and then walk away laughing feeling better about myself..but I digress. Although I only got an hour of sleep last night tops, and I feel MUCH better, and I'm ready to take on the world.

I also would be remiss if I did not mention one more thing. Last summer, I devoted quite a few blog entries to the woman I shared an office with. She had some serious health issues, and to share an office with her was just driving me crazy. The noises that came out of her body combined with the detailed conversations she had about her condition, just totally distracted me from doing my work and I felt like they were work inappropriate. Well now almost a year later, that same co-worker is in the hospital, and her health has deteriorated to the point, where no one, including her family, is sure she's going to make it. And she's only 59. I don't regret a solitary word I said about her last summer, because I meant each and every thing I typed. But I'm also just as sincere in hoping she pulls through, and comes back to this office to annoy me from a different office.

No comments: