Tuesday, May 19, 2009



I just remembered that today marks the 2 year anniversary of the fire that took 99% of my belongings. I'm at the point where I don't get too melodramatic, but I still think about that day and what could have been. So this reminiscing session will be very brief, but to me its still necessary. I spent the night at some one's house on a humble that night, and had I stayed home, I would have been dead and gone. That's not something easily passed off and forgotten...so bear with me please...

1 comment:

teapotshappen said...

I remember this. Was not long after these events took place ... http://teapotshappen.wordpress.com/2009/05/20/sweet-tea-synchronicity-multiple-sclerosis ... I wonder how many other synchronicity explorers find themselves regular readers of your blog lol ... I've met at least one other so far.