Friday, October 09, 2009

It is kind of sad to admit this, but for the first time in over 3 years, I will have my son with me here in DC for an entire week. I've had him regular weekends, holidays weekend, and even extended four day weekends, and I do my best to squeeze everything in my power into a such short period of time. But starting tomorrow, and ending on the 17th, he will be here with me, and I can barely contain or curb my enthusiasm. I have a fun filled week planned starting with tomorrow's Hampton/Howard football game, which he specifically requested to attend. So if over the next week I sound like an annoying parent who would rather post pictures than worse, forgive me and get over it. You'd do the same.

Please give a listen to this interview I did with former NBA star Jalen Rose. I've gotten some excellent constructive criticism so far, and I need more. I don't worry about whether I can write, but my confidence in conducting oral interviews is still a little shaky, so give me some pointers please.

Give this song a listen:


And then watch the video below. I've posted this video before, but stuff like this is fascinating me, so I'm sharing it again.

1 comment:

Me said...

I can't wait to read about your boy. Bring on the gushing ;)