Thursday, December 24, 2009

I would like to wish everyone who reads and skims my blog, a Merry, safe and festive Christmas. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as I frolic, drink and switch between basketball and football games. I hope you get everything you wanted, some things you didn't expect, and gifts that you cannot wait to take back. I leave you, not with a Christmas song, but with a song that I cannot get out of my head. And if the song offends you, blame my main man Sabin for turning me on to this group back in college.

3 comments:

Jazzbrew said...

Merry Christmas to you too man. And as far as songs go - I woke up this morning humming Adina Howard's Freak Like Me... WTF??

rashad said...

Jazzbrew, there is no shame in humming Adina Howard that song, just make sure you watch the video too.

Sab D said...

CHEA!!!!!!!!