Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I love conducting transactions via craigslist, and then giving people my work number at the Department of Justice. When they call me and I answer the phone, I hear the hesitation in their voice..like if they were even thinking of scamming me, they instantly straighten up and fly right. Its like having home field advantage...good times.

Anyway I just bought tickets for my son and my father to attend the Wizards game this weekend. My son, whose Afro has reached epic proportions at this point, has no idea that I am cutting his hair off on Saturday morning. I know he and his mom want cornrows, but enough is enough already. I'm putting my down. This should be interesting..

And on a more serious note, if you are a praying person (or if you simply have some extra nice thoughts to share) say a prayer for my mother. She's attending a Toni Morrison conference in Paris, and although I shouldn't, I always get a little nervous when she leaves the country..

No comments: