Saturday, November 20, 2010

This picture was taken by my wife-to-be-in-three-weeks this past Saturday night, 10 minutes before we left for the Kurt Elling concert (which was fantastic by the way). When Kurt comes to your town, find a date, and take that special person in your life. I promise you'll get laid. I also promise not to post pics of me often..its vain and a bit corny. But considering my name is in the url, I figured I could get away with it just this once



Anyway, here's Kurt performing the Joe Jackson classic, "Steppin Out". If it seems like I'm on Kurt's jock hard, than I am. Jazz, whether it be vocal or otherwise, is a dying art, and I'm doing my part to keep it alive (as are my main men Neil and Jazz Brew) My lady and I were the only people at the show who were under 40...everyone else was at LEAST 10 years older. That's no good.

5 comments:

Neil MacLean said...

You guys were the only ones under 40? That IS a bad sign.

Tiffany said...

Wow, I think jazz will make a comeback. When I am reading I always find a station online with the classics.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

Sab D said...

In regards to the pic - "who is the man that would risk his neck for the brotha man? RASHAD. Who's the cat that won't cop out, when there's danger all about? RASHAD. Dang right. See this cat Rashad is a bad mutha - shut yo mouth!"

Looking smooth brotha

£ said...

lol @ Sab D. I gotta agree, mighty spiffy my friend. And is that argyle?? I luh me some argyle. that's a good look.

Im feeling like I should have made a better effort to come down to the concert. I most definitely will have to check out mr elling soon.

btw stepping out is one of my favorite songs of all time in the history

£ said...

...in the history of all time. geez.

my fingers were extra eager to type out my comment apparently. fragmented sentences run amuck! lol