Sunday, February 20, 2011

I feel like I'm becoming one of "those" people because I keep telling people about the famous people I met. And then I realize that everyone who knows me should know good and goddamn well that I'm not one of "those" people, I just still get excited about meeting folks you know? I met Lenny Kravitz last night, and I told him how much I liked this song he and Michael Jackson did. I met Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis and told them I've been fans my whole life (not many people knew who the hell they were). I met Justin Beiber, but I'll only admit that to get street cred with younger kids. And if you're interested in a little inside baseball, I met Jackie MacMullan in my hotel elevator..MacMullan is an excellent, award-wining sportswriter, and I was nervous as hell, but I managed to get some words out.

Anyway, that's enough of that bullshit, please read the last two articles I've written, one of which includes a funny run-in with Charles Barkley. Today is my last day here, and then tomorrow I will return to discussing the boring and mildly entertaining, mundane details of my life.

The Skills and Dunk Competition
All-Star Practice

No comments: