Tuesday, March 08, 2011

So today I had to endure my first jury duty selection processs, and it was a bitch. There were dress code violations galore, I saw plenty of male and female asscrack, there were loud people, ignorant people, friendly ones, overly chatty ones etc. I got harassed at the security desk because I brought my video camera and my recorder (I have a Wizards game to attend to tonight), and the the guards thought I was trying to record the proceedings..it was quite an experience.

I did my very best to get out of having to serve, but the people who I shared the rooom with were way crazier than I was, which meant I was chosen by default. So Thursday (and maybe Friday) I will performing my civic duty..and preparing to blog about everything (once its over of course).

No comments: