Thursday, July 07, 2011

As I sit here and write this blog entry it is 5:35am, and I have been up since 3:45am, after going to bed at 11:30. I had every intention of going to bed early (yes 11:30 is early for me), so that I could wake up at 5:30 and head to the pool for a workout, but now that isn't happening. If I were to go workout after such a paltry night of sleep, I would be struggling to stay awake at work, and that's no good given the day I have ahead. Since 3:45, my wife has awakened two times, and then immediately gone back to sleep, yet I've had no such luck. I really and truly wish I had that talent, but I do not. She can kiss my ass.

Also, don't you hate when someone goes out of their way to point out something you did wrong, wait for your reaction to what they said, and THEN tell you that it's no big deal? I don't know what kind of world you live in, but in my world, when something is no big deal, I don't bring it to the person who has irritated me. I just choose the passive aggressive route, and I blog about it like (ir)regular people do. But to bring something up so just you can get a reaction, and then say, "It's no big deal, it's cool", is about as irritating as it gets. Just shut up and let it eat at you internally, or come out and make a really big deal about it so the other person feels guilty. Don't just bring it up, and then back down..

This is the type of cranky blogging a skimpy night of sleep produces..

No comments: