Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Every now and then I like to give my readers an update on my main man Brian. Brian is one of the fine PR guys for the Washington Wizards who had brain cancer and has battled back (his story can be read here). Brian has been extremely helpful during my three-year career in covering the Wizards, and reading his blog during that time has been scary and inspiring all at the same time.

Well in the past couple of months, Brian has become a father, which means his blog has gone from him wondering about his own mortality, to enjoying his second chance at life, to he and his wife creating a young life. It may not be a big deal to you, but it is a pretty big deal to me, so I'm sharing. The tales of he and his young son can be seen here.

1 comment:

Miss. Lady said...

I love to hear stories like this. This really made my day. Congrats to him.