Friday, July 02, 2010

This entry is primarily for you people in the DC/MD/VA area, but if those of you outside the area want to get in on the fun, please do. My mother is looking to rent or sell (preferably sell) her condo in Woodbridge, Virginia. She currently lives in Cleveland, and she's been renting it out for 3 years, but her tenants are rolling out. She'd like someone to occupy the place on or around August 1st. Here are the vital stats:

Townhouse in Woodbridge, VA 22191
End unit
Brick and siding
4 bedrooms (3 upstairs, 1 in the basement)
hardwood floors
jacuzzi in large master bedroom
3 full baths, 1 half bath,
deck, fenced backyard
washer and dryer in basement
basement den with fireplace
basement walkout
nice deck, fenced back yard
beautiful kitchen with attached dining room
1,564 square feet
good condition, wooded view, nice neighborhood
original owner, built in 1997
*Available August 1, 2010

Rental Price=$2050 per month
Sale Price=$345,000

Normally I'm asking for you to help me out, but this time, I'd ask that you help my mother. You don't want my mother unhappy do you?

No comments: