Friday, April 30, 2010

I experienced a new level of fear this morning while walking home from the pool. I hate to pepper the blog with TMI this early in the morning, but you'll get over it. Whenever I leave the pool (unless its freezing outside) I go commando, because I enjoy the freedom of it all. Plus its so early in the morning, no one really knows what's going on, so I figure I'm good. But this morning, this lady was walking her dog without an effing leash (which seems to be a trend here lately). Naturally, the dog ran up to me, wagged its tail, and stuck its wet nose DIRECTLY in my crotch and starting sniffing around.

Now I was fearful that a)this dog may go Cujo on me and rip my franks and beans to shreds or b)the dog could skillfully do something with his nose that would cause my nature to rise high. Either way, there was nothing good coming out of this situation. Luckily, I escaped with my genitals intact and the arousal levels were kept within reasons. BUT the dog left a wet spot all in my nether regions, and of course I saw 4 or 5 people looking at me funny before I finally returned home. The lesson here? Keep your f**king dog on the leash.

In terms of tomorrow's fight, I am picking Shane Mosley to win. If you've watched Floyd fight, you know that when he fights good fighters, he struggles in the beginning (Marquez doesn't count because of the size disparity) while he's trying to get a handle on things. Floyd is prone to get hit flush in the early rounds, and as much as he may smile, those blows have some effect. But when you get hit flush by a man who is as strong as Mosley, there could be trouble. And trouble means Floyd will be fighting from behind, and that is not his strong suit. So I'm picking Sugar Shane to win. And yes if you want bet me, bring it on. GAME ON!

Bring It On - Jay-Z (featuring Sauce Money and Big Jaz)

No comments: