Tuesday, March 02, 2010

So tomorrow is the rescheduled date for my son's Smithsonian field trip, which means I get to finally do all the diabolical things I've been planning to do to embarrass him. He called me yesterday when he got out of school and reminded me what time to be there, and I told him I was all over it. I asked him how long he and his classmates would be in town, and he did not know, so I told him that was his assignment for Tuesday. So tomorrow's entry will be fantastic, today not so much.

Instead, I will post the interview of Kareem, that I WISH I had the opportunity to do. One-on-one, no distractions, no co-interviewer, just me asking him questions with the ability to follow up when I needed to..I watched this interview last night and I cringed, hated, cursed and eventually paid respect to it. But I'm still salty that I didn't get a chance to do this.

Starting Blocks

No comments: